Wednesday, December 5, 2012
#19 Road to Me to We
In all three stories, awareness seems to be the key in creating a change. Although it would be great if we could get our entire school to be all aware and active in all things Me to We and whatnot, it would probably be pointless to preach to students who aren't interested in these sort of things. I think our school does pretty good job in urging the students to take part in donations and supports for all sorts of people and groups. I'm sure that some of us would be willing to take on the challenge to be the change, using their experiences from our school; such as organizing fundraiser projects and assemblies. I don't believe, however, that a number of people would suddenly turn angelic and kind unless something inspirational or motivating happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment