Friday, December 7, 2012
#22 Bad Morals, Good Leader
Yes, I'm pretty sure that you can be a good leader without any morals whatsoever. As long as the leader thinks of his/her own people, having no moral conduct doesn't seem to matter as much. Even without being all smiles and hugs, I'm sure there are plenty of people who admire Hitler's ability to almost lead Germany to dominate the world. He didn't kill the German citizens, only those who defied him and his expectations. If a leader is someone who should inspire their people and encourages them to do something in unity, I think even someone like Hitler can be considered as a good leader. He was able to make his people believe that they were the best and deserved to conquer the world. He had more than enough leadership qualities with the exception of conscience, but, hey, everyone has their flaws.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment